Wednesday, August 18, 2010

GEELONG V COLLINGWOOD


We went to the football last Saturday night to see the Cats v the Pies.
Our team lost, but the game was entertaining none the less.

Lowlight = Only mid strength beer in plastic cups. It was like Splendour all over again.
Midlight = Laughing at the Collingwood Boags. SRSLY. Where do these people come from?!!
Highlight = Spotting This Bike


Bike: Some Kind of Machine from THE FUTURE
Owner: Probably a Cats Supporter (TBC, email us if this is you)
Location: MCG

This bike looks like is straight out of that show "Beyond 2000"
Mental Note: Lookup "Beyond 2000" on YouTube later

CHECK OUT THE BUILT IN LIGHT. LIKE WHOA!

The Brooks seat always talks to me.
This one's saying: "I may be a psycho bike from the future, but I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"


Hey lady! It might be a night game but that doesn't mean you have to come in your jim jams.
She has the matching Collingwood jammies and slippers. WOW.
If I was that kid I would be like "Muuuuummmmm noooooooooooooo!" and then get lost accidentally on purpose.

AS you can tell, I have dedicated this post to all you Collingwood bogans out there.
I am so generous with my time, I have even made you a Venn Diagram.

Enjoy:


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment