Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DC X PK RIPPER LAUNCH


SORRY X 1 MILLION FOR LACK OF POSTS.

I went to the launch of the DC x PK Ripper Bike at 1000£ bend and snapped my neck so hard I haven't been the same since. SRSLY. Better now though. You can all relax.

SIM IS BACK!!!

Here are some bikes from the night:

One of the PK Rippers.


Another... This one I have seen up close at Pista Bikes while the lovely gents in there were fixing my BMX. The attention to detail is so rad. I especially like the pedals. Don't know about the orange though?


There was a checkpoint race before the event. I didn't go. Not because I am lazy, but I didn't have a rideable bike at the time. I was actually riding a mountain bike at the time because my bmx was fucked. I parked the mountain bike like a block away so nobody would see me on it. YUP I'm that vain. AND I really hate Mountain Bikes. That was a really, really low point in my life. Don't worry I'm all good now.

Flouro Love. It was acceptable in the 80s!

Candy coloured love. I wish I could take you all home with me. No one will notice if I just put you in my back pocket...


Chromey goodness.


SUP!



Animal print is so hot this season.


Nice.

Fuck yeah. SNAP!


OW my neck!

Loving the clean lines on this sucker.


I want those wheels! Where can I get them? ANYONE!??

Sweet!

So nice. Love a guy that is manly enough to sport a pink chain.

BOSS! Notice how all the best bikes are sporting the SBC spoke cards?
All the cool kids are doing it.
All in all, a really tops event.
Thanks to the organisers who put the show together, and all the hot boys that came to support and have been the subjects of my recent fantasies.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment