Friday, March 26, 2010

BEN FROST BMX

Bike: Chrome 20" BMX
Location: Ben Frost Exhibition Opening, Gorker Gallery, Fitzroy
Owner: TBC. Email us if this is YOU!

Such a gorgeous night last night in ol' Melbourne town. Loz and I booted over to "the other side of the Yarra" to peep the Ben Frost exhibition opening.
Out the front of the gallery was this cute lil sucker... was quite surprised that this would be the first fresh bike to catch my eye as Fitzroy is usually abundant with fixies and couriers pimpin Crumper bags.

Nice Chrome Job. TICK!


I need to invest in a bell or horn for my bike, STAT. Whenever its too many drinks past riding on the road and you need to tell peeps to get the fuck out of the way this would really come in handy. These days, I just like to vocalise it. "DING, DING, DING! My name is Sim! OUTTA DE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY"

The basket says: "Although I have a BMX, I also value functuality" Notice how the grips match the chain:
Good Style. TICK!

Come to think of it, this bike could be like the cool lil sister of my bike. 'Cept my chain and grips are pink. Nice, nice.

Finally I would like to draw your attention to the crafty way this rider has fashioned the backlight. Whoever this person is, they would totally win if they ever went on Survivor.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment